Hi Tony,
Antony Dovgal wrote:
> On 25.07.2007 19:37, Nuno Lopes wrote:
>> So here it is my first attempt:
>> http://gcov.php.net/~nlopess/multi_threaded_run_tests.txt
>> WARNING: The patch is ugly and the output of the script isn't the
>> prettiest.
>>
>> Anyway, for automated testing seems to be good enough.
>>
>> Nuno
>>
>> P.S.: after this little hack, I also start to feel that run-tests.php
>> should be rewritten :P
>
> Unfortunately, this is 100% truth, Sebastian have had some ideas about it.

I also have a hack, that makes it possible to re-run a test few times. I
call it iteration. For every iteration there is $_ENV['TEST_ITERATION'].
Based on which different consts are defined by the pre-include script. I
am using it for testing mysqlnd against a bunch of MySQL Server, the
minimalistic configuration is doing 3 iterations against 4.1, 5.0 and
5.1 Server. Not sure that other extensions could benefit from it, but at
least the DB connectivity ones..like testing OCI8....

Regards,
Andrey