Hello Nathan,

  if their income depends on it, hmm, I wonder, why the hell are they only
complaining? The amount of people being constructive and not actual
developers with a php.net account is close to zero. That is what Jani had in
mind. We have always been open and we have always gladly given account to
people who contributed.

marcus

Best regards,
 Marcus