BTW the interesting fact that during Derick's test GC cycle collector was automatically run 124 times and it collected 2,388,399 zvals.

So it really works! :)

Dmitry.

Dmitry Stogov wrote:
Hi Derick,

You test are enormous, but than you anyway. :)
I've found and fixed the problem.

Now your test suite is passed with the following results:

PHP_5_3: Tests: 7706, Failures: 45, Errors: 807, Skipped: 347

With GC: Tests: 7706, Failures: 45, Errors: 804, Skipped: 347

I've no idea why GC fixes three tests. (I can send you logs if you like)

Thanks. Dmitry.