On Tue, 18 Dec 2007, Travis Raybold wrote:

> I've been trying to find someone who could help me with a fix for a few bugs
> in PDO_ODBC, and had no luck so far. I am more than happy to compensate
> someone for the time spent fixing these bugs.

Unfortunately it is not that easy as it seems. For some reason the
pecl/pdo_odbc and php-src/ext/pdo_odb directories are locked out for
the "normal" PHP team and thus we can't commit to it. The comment in the
rights file says:

# DB2, SDO, IDS have tighter restrictions, so that IBM are not overly
# legally encumbered.  If you have contributions for these two extensions,
# please contact the lead developers.  This is a temporary measure until
# we can put in place a more general process.

It has been in this temporary situation since June 2005 :-/

regards,
Derick

--
Derick Rethans