layer. It also makes the code far more readable and understandable not the mention help doc generation tools that interrogate the code.

I was under impression that it is good manners to actually document your code and not rely on the tools to "interrogate" your code. Of course, not everybody has good style, but I don't see much value in changing language so that people writing in bad style would feel more comfortable.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]