On Sun, 2008-01-06 at 10:55 -0500, Sam Barrow wrote:

> function requireFile(string $file, bool $getOutput = false, array $args
> // ...
> This function will not be called using input data.

So is there some way you are ensuring that users of your code NEVER pass
a value that trickled down from a checkbox on a form for $getOutput?
(Just an example)

Saying that something will not be called using some form of input data
(either directly or through several chained calls) is kind of silly imo.
I am sure there are better arguments/solutions than just saying "don't
use it with 'input'".