On Jan 10, 2008, at 4:55 PM, Antony Dovgal wrote:

On 10.01.2008 18:33, Derick Rethans wrote:
On Thu, 13 Dec 2007, Gregory Beaver wrote:

We don't need moderation, we don't need read-only. We need people to
follow a simple common-sense checklist.

It's either that nobody saw this mail, or chose to ignore it. Obviously,
nothing changed and I'm getting sick and tired of all this crap on
internals, so here once more:

We need to put this checklist somewhere and point to it each time the list starts to overfill again.
http://www.php.net/reST/ seems to be the best place for it.

I will put something there soon, loosely based on Greg's post. I will likely ask for some quick feedback in #php.pecl and of course it can be tweaked further later ..

regards,
Lukas