I wouldn't get too caught up on the naming at this point but rather the
functionality.

> > class MyClock {
> >     use MyDebug *;
> >     use MyTicks {
> >             timeInTicks = inTicks;
>
> This looks like code which does assignment. How I am supposed to
> understand from it that a new method for MyClock API is born?
>
> In any case, why you need timeInTicks at all? If you need it public,
> why
> not write an accessor? It'd be better OO anyway, since MyClock's
> clients
> can't know about MyTicks's details or even its existence.

This is just an example of being able to alias a method from a trait.
Assuming two traits would use the same name this would give you the
ability to include it under a different name.
The point is we can alias but we can not remove.

Andi