Hi there,

I have a suggestion regarding get_headers, however I do not have a knowledge of C with which to provide a patch.

The function get_headers is, as most will know, used to retrieve headers generated by an HTTP request. The primary parameter to this, "string $url", is provided unencoded. Due to this, any request with special characters (i.e. a space), will return 400 BAD REQUEST. My suggestion to remedy this, would be to internally apply the function "urlencode" to the $url parameter. This would automatically encode any provided URL, while remaining transparent.

Any comments?

Thanks,
Justin Martin