On Apr 4, 2008, at 4:18 AM, Derick Rethans wrote:

http://youngbloods.org/essays/argument_for_goto.html has an IMO good
example. It's java code, but it shows how goto can help you get rid of
nesting hell.

Hi Derick,

The code in that example looks more like an argument for try ... finally to me than an argument for goto. I have yet to see a good case for goto (not break) that doesn't involve parsing or error handling, and we have exceptions already for error handling flow control. But, we don't have try ... finally (and java doesn't have goto).

Best Regards,

Jeff