What about types like
array
mixed

Ok, for "mixed"  we may not use type hinting at all - does patch allow to
hint only part of function args?
If we have a function, witch takes as 1st argument array or string and other
args should have strict types or just use call like myFunc(Array($string),
.....) ? This is just to know this for sure.