Sam Barrow wrote:
I figured it out, the syntax is now as follows:

function a($b, $c) returns d {
}

I'll post an update soon.

That's certainly a non-intuitive syntax. How about we take a page out of the book of other C-style languages before trying to invent something else? I agree with Stas, "return" and "returns" are not part of a function definition.

--
Jeremy Privett
C.E.O. & C.S.A.

http://www.omegavortex.net

Please note: This message has been sent with information that could be
confidential and meant only for the intended recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete all copies and inform us of the error as soon
as possible. Thank you for your cooperation.