Hey list,

I was curious what everyone thought of implementing the ability to specify class members in interfaces. I've run into a couple of circumstances where I would like to specify public member names inside of an interface to ensure that these members are accessed in a standard way and to ensure that they exist. Currently, trying to include them in an interface results in "*Fatal error*: Interfaces may not include member variables in file/line number".

Thoughts?

Thanks.

--
Jeremy Privett
C.E.O. & C.S.A.

http://www.omegavortex.net

Please note: This message has been sent with information that could be
confidential and meant only for the intended recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete all copies and inform us of the error as soon
as possible. Thank you for your cooperation.