Even for small projects like this, we should get into the habit of
creating an RFC on the Wiki.

This is a way to explain the pros & cons so the functionality can be
evaluated.  You can argue about the algorithm choice and point out
weakness (overflow/underflow?).  It allows us to see where the code
will be added, and lets us see some usecases (that will become tests)
etc.

Chris

--
Christopher Jones, Oracle
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Tel:  +1 650 506 8630