On 22 May 2008, at 07:29, Pierre Joye wrote:

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 3:56 PM, Johannes Schlüter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, 2008-05-22 at 12:33 +0200, "Pierre Joye" wrote:
Agreed, we should simply go through a vote and be done with that.

Vote until all are annoyed and don't vote against it anymore just to
stop voting? ("it's less annoying to have it than vote about it every
two months") There was some voting about this feature quite recently,
don't have the archive link at hand.

Really? I missed the conclusion then. But if there was one, let begin to count.

Whether something is concluded or not is in the eye of the beholder... but it appears the conclusion here is:

 This is too much [unnecessary] magic:
 - http://php.markmail.org/message/k2xoyx5ql65vj6r6

Regards,
Philip