Hi,

But if we work together, it should be possible to keep them.   Let me
ask you the same than I ask to Lester, will you help us to keep
sybase_ct in php-src? You don't need to know C or php internals but to
actually provide tests and run them when we update the libraries or
releases RC.

There is a (small) number of tests:
 http://cvs.php.net/viewvc.cgi/php-src/ext/sybase_ct/tests/

I can look into setting up a "cruise-control"-like infrastructure on our dev-machines that'll run these periodically.

What would rock is to have it supported by gcov (by us or
somewhere else with a public report), would it be possible?

How can I get this done?

- Timm