On 16.06.2008, at 13:27, Alexey Zakhlestin wrote:

On 6/16/08, Pierre Joye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi all,

As you noticed already PHP finally got simple C-like array, thanks to
Etienne and Tony for their great work!

My only wish is to actually respect the informal decision we took a
while back, to do not use "fast", "improved", "better" or similar
wording in function or extension names. What's about naming it CArray
or something similar? To reflect what it is, it is not a fast(er) hash
table like our current array, it is a C-like array.

and I like that name, because… well it is actually Array (unlike php's
hash/array-mixture) and… well… it is fast ;)

so the next tweak will lead to EvenFasterArray?

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]