At this point it's clear that moving from CVS to SVN for PHP has become a more or less official project. As such, there is a new mailing list <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> for anyone who wants to help with the move. If you're familiar with what I've already done so far (<http://wiki.php.net/svnmigration>) and want to help, I beg you on my knees to subscribe (send a mail to <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >) and let us know what you want to do :). It's past time for PHP to make this step a just a little bit further into the future and I hope we can work together to make it happen.

-- Gwynne, Daughter of the Code
"This whole world is an asylum for the incurable."