Stefan Esser wrote:
http://www.suspekt.org/switchtable/

Neat I hope this works well and can go into the main engine. I did not look to see if there was a licensing issue.

We have basically done this in PHP land for Phorum. We had a huge switch in our url creation function. It was the slowest thing in the app. So, we convered it to an array lookup system instead and got lots of performance. We also made a Phorum extension to handle the URL creation for those that need that little extra bump.

--

Brian Moon
Senior Web Engineer