Hm...

Actually at that time I was not able to reproduce the limit, and I
wrote a fix that worked well and reduced the number of nest calls.
Maybe the guy that notified me was using it. Here is the changeset I
did to fix the issue: http://trac.phpdoctrine.org/changeset/4397

But right now I'll have to go back to add some scheduled support, and
I was afraid to fall into the same situation again, and I messaged the
list.

@Derick: If this is a xdebug specific, is there a way to you increase
this number?

Regards,