On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 12:26 PM, Ilia Cheishvili
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ah, I see.  I like that even better :)
> And I attached yet another patch that incorporates your idea.

thanks.
I did some more code-digging, and it looks, like proper point for
fixing is not here, anyway.

It should be in timelib_unixtime2gmt() and timelib_unixtime2local()
funcitons of ext/date/lib/unixtime2tm.c
"->f" member of structure is not set there, which results in zero's in output.

date() function is an abstraction and should not deal with such details itself.

--
Alexey Zakhlestin
http://blog.milkfarmsoft.com/