People, why you just don't change the namespace separator to something
except :: and sole all the problems one and for all? God damn, use :> if you
need - just push it out working! Most of my fellow programmers are just sick
with reading internals discussing how to throw a feathure away because
ambitity problem with :: can't be solved totaly. Me too, mostly I just skip
namespace topics.

Make a solid decision. Find the guts to change that misserable :: separator
to something else (:> for example) and be done with it - you are like
children who can't deside whose toy is it with thouse namespaces! Take a
break for 2-3 days and look back on what you are arguing about - you made a
problem from nothing! Originaly no one thought about :: can be used with
namespaces,now you are trying to fix it but you can't.This is a design
issue, you can't solve it without breaking BC and getting everybody happy.

By changing separator you will reach all goals at one shot - functions,
classes, constants will be alowed in namespaces. That is what userland
developers what. Give that to them!