On Tue, 2008-10-14 at 20:41 +0100, Steph Fox wrote:

> Yeah... I never had a response to ::: so I guess that one's been dumped out
> of hand somewhere off-list, but darn I hate -> reuse with a passion!

The use of ::: is far to simple. Nobody would want an elegant intuitive
operator that uses 3 colons. 3 colons is just too much to pay for
simplicity :::) I'm holding my +.0001 for something more complex...
didn't someone mention £, €, and ¥ weren't getting enough attention?

Cheers,
Rob.
--
http://www.interjinn.com