On Mon, 2008-09-22 at 20:17 +0200, Michael Wallner wrote:
> I wonder what the general opinion is on adding pecl/http to the main PHP
> distribution?  Many people have poked me in the past, so I guessed it's
> time to ask me and you that question once for all.

I didn't took a deeper look at it yet, just some doc reading. One thing
I found was that it's using tons of ini settings. Having ini setting
means that an admin might break apps without really knowing.

I think it's fine to have settings for limitations on pconnects, but
stuff like http.request.methods.allowed or http.only_exceptions should
imo be set as object properties (or similar), not globally using ini
settings.

johannes