Hi guys...

The idea is awesome, but it'll definately not work. Sorry.
By creating an UG profile subscription will allow again everyone to
subscribe "a group" when it's really just one person that wants to
write something. So the UG idea will not work.

Now let's close the [EMAIL PROTECTED] Again... it'll not work. Why?
Let's suppose something. I'm a php user with read-only access with an
interesting idea for php. I'd post to opened [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Then the subject start a no-human land discussion like the ns and
it'll be moved to the closed [EMAIL PROTECTED] And then the php user that
gave the enlighting idea cannot write anything there... so...  it'll
not work.

Ah... ok... give the php user write access.... but then it's another
work for moderators. If it's ok for you... go ahead.

Here are the reasons why I'm -1.

My alternative is to simply kick users that start useless stuff. Ok,
another task for moderators... but that's the only thing I could
imagine.

Regards,

Guilherme Blanco - Web Developer
CBC - Certified Bindows Consultant