Ilia Alshanetsky wrote:
While I whole heartedly agree with the idea, I am not sure its a good thing to do in 5.2 branch. I'd like to hear more feedback on that topic before making the decision. The only mitigating factor is that it will only affect new users since upgrading the release does not modify the INI files, unless people are running without an INI file entirely relying on the built-in defaults.