Hi Marcus,

I've just got an idea how prototyping may be implemented without magic you solution had. We can use a special function

function attach_method($object, $name, $closure);

This function should clone the $closure bind $this of clone of $closure to $object and assign it into $object->name (the original $closure should be unchanged).

However it won't make possible to call it as $object->name() anyway.

Also, it's a question what should attach_method() do if $closure already has $this (rebind it or throw an exception).

Thanks. Dmitry.