On 25 Jan 2009, at 15:22, Lukas Kahwe Smith wrote:

On 25.01.2009, at 16:17, Graham Kelly wrote:

Lastly, I really think all the PHP GSoC projects should be hosted in PHP's
CVS under a central location (maybe something like
/repository/gsoc/2009/projectname/). It was very hard at times to find the
work done for other projects.

Actually if we havent made the migration to SVN at that point, we should at least use SVN for the GSoC projects.

Already the intention, I want all of the projects either in a dedicated GSoC SVN repository or the project wide one if we've got it sorted by then.

Scott