Johannes Schlüter wrote:
> Of course we could, we'd "just" have to change a structure and
> zend_verify_arg_class_kind() and of course the language syntax to allow
> something like "function foo(A|B $bar) {}" but this still would mean to

 This should, of course, only be for built-in functions and methods. But
 yeah, it probably does more harm than good.

 It just sucks, IMHO, that some functions and methods will not have
 Reflection API metadata because the same arginfo structure is used for
 two things. But I will shut up now.

--
Sebastian Bergmann                          http://sebastian-bergmann.de/
GnuPG Key: 0xB85B5D69 / 27A7 2B14 09E4 98CD 6277 0E5B 6867 C514 B85B 5D69