> Scott did.
> I have asked _multiple_ times about the status of the project, all I
> got was "he passed".
>
> Quote from Scott (from few months ago):
> "he was to implement unicode support in more modules and convert an
> application.
>
> He's in the process of writing a conversion guide and I believe he did
> openssl, imap and updated date."
>
> I am still looking forward to see the results, even though its almost
> a year behind schedule.

Ah yeah I remember now. Well, in a way, good to know the student has
passed. Did we get more % one the completion? I'd say that 69% is
merely a change from the last 2 years.

Anyways, issues with students and progress should be somewhat resolved
this year with the new approach to student mentoring and student
reporting tasks I'd say.

--
Slan,
David