Eric Stewart wrote:
I've attached patches for php.ini-production and php.ini-development.

One change involves an mbstring setting correction regarding:
http://marc.info/?l=php-cvs&m=123596904426621&w=2 <http://marc.info/?l=php-cvs&m=123596904426621&w=2>

Another change adds an additional comment including XOR in the list of usable bitwise operators.

The final change includes a note regarding the merge of E_STRICT into E_ALL in PHP 6.0.0.

Eric Lee Stewart
ericleestew...@gmail.com <mailto:ericleestew...@gmail.com>

Hi Eric, I wonder if my mails to you are getting through (e.g.
the one mentioning mbstring.http_output_conv_mimetype?

In anycase, I don't think your patch was attached. Can you save
it as a .txt file and resend it?

Chris

--
Email: christopher.jo...@oracle.com  Tel: +1 650 506 8630