2009/4/2 Kalle Sommer Nielsen <ka...@php.net>:
>> Hi Justin
>>

> Attached a patch instead, hopefully this will work ;)

I really do like this idea :) Let's just commit it.

I would however like ot see the "naming" stucture Justin used in the
first example by prefixing the CSS classnames by "php". This will
greatly help the inclusion into other considering that "comment" and
"default" are widely used (not sure about the other ones) for general
purposes usage (see google codesearch for example).

Cool work, do we go by adding 6 new ini settings and making sure they
are prefixed by default?

Also I guess we'll have to attach a css file with that? Inline css at
the top of the generated highlighted block maybe?

--
Slan,
David