Simon Westcott wrote:
Thanks for accepting and the feedback.

Following on from the successful NorthWestUG testfest, I'm continuing to focus on SPL and currently have 24 tests awaiting review in the testfest SVN repo (with the CREDITS section :) ). Once this repo is shutdown (in June?) I'd like to find out more about test review process with the view to applying for a CVS account.

That's really excellent.

Do you think you'll start to look at PHP bugs too?

Chris

Also, thanks to Pierre for answering some zend_parse_parameters questions the other night.

--
Email: christopher.jo...@oracle.com
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/ghrd