On Jun 18, 2009, at 10:55 AM, Scott MacVicar wrote:
Here is a nice simple patch for #48575 which rips out the
mach-o/dyld.h functionality in Zend (as suggested by the original
reporter and the Apple comment). According to my testing this not only
doesn't break anything, but actually doesn't change anything either
except removing some dead code and removing one configure check. Per
Pierre's request, I'm sending it here for review :)
Looks good for me, apply to HEAD and document somewhere that we need
10.2 as the minimum version.

Correction: 10.3 as the minimum :).

-- Gwynne