On Tue, 2009-07-07 at 15:42 +0200, endrazine wrote:

> It is lacking any type of authentication of the payment gateway, which
> is not acceptable.

I agree+++.

The problem is that PHP SOAP uses an internal "streams" library instead
of libcurl; the former lacks, the later has, client/server PKI support.

If it did use libcurl, dozens of problems over the last few years would
have magically solved themselves (pipe-line'ing, keep-alive, socket
options, PKI, etc.)

Support needs to be added to PHP for this and it's been on the
back-burner for me, but I think it is time to take it to the next level.

This being 2009, and all, perhaps a few organizations can pool resources
and sponsor the needed development.

~BAS