Alexey Zakhlestin wrote:
On 25.11.2009, at 13:43, Antony Dovgal wrote:

On 25.11.2009 13:36, Alexey Zakhlestin wrote:
Wouldn't following recommendations printed in warnings help?
Sure, but only for newer autoconf versions.
Which means we would break autoconf 2.13 if we follow them.

Is that a problem for trunk, for example?
All modern systems have newer autoconf-versions. And trunk means +1 year from
now, at least

All new autoconf versions suck. Only properly working version is 2.13.
Please, it works, leave it alone. There are more important things to worry
about.

--Jani