> Stanley Sufficool wrote:
> > I have tried to contact the maintainers of PDO with this, but have yet
> > to get a response. Can I get this reviewed and if possible commited?
> >
> > Fixes BUG # 50755:
> > http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=50755&edit=1
> >
> > Compiled and tested with PHP SVN 5.2
>
> PDO development has it's own list ;)
> p...@lists.php.net

although joining it seems impossible ;-) Using the page here
http://www.php.net/mailing-lists.php to try joining the PDO list gets
the usual "A request has been entered into the mailing list processing
queue. You should receive an email at m...@example.com shortly describing
how to complete your request." however the mail never arrives. No such
problem with the other lists though. It's been this way for some time
now.