I agree. I would drop class-named ctors within namespaced classes and
possibly in the next major version also do an E_STRICT for these in
regular classes to try and get people to convert to __construct().
At a time where there's an increased focus on exposing dynamic services
I think the class-named ctors is becoming increasingly problematic.

Andi