On 12 Apr 2010, at 10:39, Lukas Kahwe Smith wrote:
> On 12.04.2010, at 10:34, Derick Rethans wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> Just had a look over the RFC, and from what I gathered was that only the
>> issue of aliasing/renaming seems slightly controversional. Would it be
>> possible to commit traits without this feature for now?
> Stefan recently got karma and told me he can commit his traits patch after
> the 15th.
> I do not really think we should leave out the aliasing, lets have as many
> people as possible play with it as is. We can always tweak/change/drop it
> later.
Right, I am hunting an important deadline at the moment, so was going to split
up the changes afterwards in step-wise patches, to make things easier
digestible.
But just as a quick response, without aliasing, there would be no way to use a
conflicting method from a trait.
On first sight, that is not a really good thing.

Best regards
Stefan