On 20.06.2010, at 22:21, Lester Caine wrote:

> ( Foregot to change address again :( )
> Ilia Alshanetsky wrote:
>> What are your views on including APC in the core, or reasons not to?
>
> Dictatorship?
> Optional module which have well used alternatives should not be proced on by
> default! Probably more people use alternatives and have for years?

probably not actually .. my guess is that the vast majority of users do not use
any byte code cache today. this could be our effort to reduce co2 emissions
world wide.

+1 on adding apc to trunk
+0 about enabling apc by default .. or rather undecided at this point.

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
m...@pooteeweet.org