Good afternoon,

I added a link to the qa/releases/snapshots archives on the PHP for Windows
downloads page, because older releases of the Windows PHP builds were not
linked on the downloads site. I would also like to improve the functionality of
windows.php.net and do some code restructuring, that's why I'd like to ask for
a SVN account for future changes to code and design.

The modified listing.php is attached to this mail (svn path:
http://svn.php.net/repository/web/php-windows/trunk/docroot/listing.php)

Regards,

Sascha
--