On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 22:49, Christopher Jones
<christopher.jo...@oracle.com> wrote:

> On 06/06/2011 12:41 PM, Hannes Magnusson wrote:
>
>> See attached patch+phpt; Any objections to include it in 5.4?
>
> Hannes,
>
> How about putting up an RFC for it?  Even a brief RFC would be better than
> none.

https://wiki.php.net/rfc/callable

To avoid another flamewar..
Am I now supposed to create a new thread with [RFC] in the subject,
wait for minimum 2 weeks, and then create a poll somewhere on the wiki
and create new thread with [VOTE] in subject, and wait for another
2weeks and then if accepted by 50%+1 php.net developer, and 60% of the
community votes, then I can commit?
Thats the current rules of the game?

-Hannes