Hi!

On 6/21/11 5:14 PM, Jordi Boggiano wrote:
Right now strtr('anything', 'anything', '') === 'anything', which
means that anyone relying on this behavior is doing something strange
and dumb imo, doing a function call for nothing. We could maybe say

It does not matter if you approve or disapprove how people write their code - we can't break BC unless there's a VERY good reason. You never know in which situation with which combination of inputs which application may end up using this sequence of parameters and how changing it may break it.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/