Question to someone who's familiar with how arrays are implemented in PHP.
I've tried asking this on stackoverflow.com, but it looks like I need
to ask this one
to people familiar with PHP source.
PHP manual says that one should only use strings or integers as array keys.
Also  I know that PHP doesn't speak unicode yet.
So - I was just wondering - when unicode characteres are used in
array key - does PHP strips them or affects them in any way?
or does iPHP simply treats keys as binary string, the end of the story?

Thank you!