On Thu Aug 4 09:54 PM, Raymond Irving wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I came across this little library called TameJS (http://tamejs.org/)
> and fell in love with the it's syntax. This had me thinking if it was
> possible to add such features to a PHP CLI (or web app):

Thanks for sharing, never heard of tame. Love the await{} block

await {
  mysql_query_async($sql, $args, defer($rs));
  curl_post_async($url,$data, defer($response));
}
$rows = $rs->fetchAll();

> What do you think?

I think it would be really interesting r&d but likely a large undertaking to
get it to work within php

Also async processing makes a lot of sense of in the client since there's a
lot of idle processing power in the pc (dual core cpu etc..)

If many php processes are executing the same async code (server under load),
I'm not sure you'd get a net benefit.

My opinion, server-side caching is faster and more maintainable.