On 10/04/2011 12:06 AM, Chester, Alan wrote:
Antony,

Thank you for the quick response.  I will work towards finding a reproducer and
using valgrind to gather more information.

Since I have been trying for to find a reproducer but have had no luck so far,
do you think reducing the cache size
 would help in finding a reproducer? If so how is this done?  Or does
cache/cache size have nothing to do with this area of code?

Reducing the cache size will not help for sure, but disabling the cache
entirely will
help us to understand whether this problem is caused by your cache or not.

Btw, you didn't specify which kind of cache is that.
Also would you like to me open a bug ticket to track this issue?

It depends on the kind of cache you're using (there are several caches on the
market
that aren't part of PHP project) and whether the cache is guilty or not.

--
Wbr,
Antony Dovgal