This does seem strange.  To me the error message looks fine, but it is weird
that "MethodOne" works while "MethodTwo" doesn't.  Seems like both should
fail in a perfect world.  However, this seems like a situation where bad
code is tickling some weird corner case in PHP, not a situation where PHP is
doing anything wrong.

-Dan