Hi!

On 10/24/11 9:45 AM, Mike Willbanks wrote:
By standardizing this inside of an extension gains us 2 very major features
(IMO):

But we already have the extension, don't we?

 From the RFC prospective it does seem like many things are missing:
1. Examples
* The easiest example being that of a folder structure and class naming such
as in PSR-0 with the instance of the autoloader.
2. Use Cases
* Examples of framework cases... additionally extending framework libraries
in separate folders.

Yes, the RFC is not really up-to-date or complete. Another thing is I wouldn't really want to add anything that isn't a bugfix or BC fix or anything of this nature after RC1 is out. So if there's support for getting it into SPL, proper RFC, consensus gathering, patch, and all the process should be complete by Nov. 10, otherwise it's not in for 5.4.0.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/