Hi Gustavo,

First of all, thank you for catching this.

For now, I've tried to extend GC to support closures.
You can find the proposed patch at https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=60139
However it won't work for other classes, anyway.

Probably it would be better to extend object handlers in 5.4 with some uniform GC related callback, but for now I don't see how it should look like.

Any ideas are welcome.

Thanks. Dmitry.