On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 9:31 PM, Alexey Shein <con...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2011/11/17 Ferenc Kovacs <tyr...@gmail.com>:
> > \o/
> > You could also ask Alex Shein, he was "volunteered" to update the http
> tests
> > to use our new embedded developer server instead.
> >

> Hi, I'm still into that, but unfortunately is very busy at work :(
> server-tests.php is a big outdated mess, and I still want to write my
> own phpt parser from scratch.

I would be also interested that (for run-tests.php), so if you have
anything ping me
Did you check the wiki about that? There are ideas laying around there, and
there were even a effort to rewrite run-tests.php:
https://wiki.php.net/qa/runtests/documentation
phpruntests seems to had a better OOPish architechture, and it seems that
it supported parallel test execution.

I think that it would be a good think to first document the current
behavior, use cases, and create a decoupled toolchain for running the
testsuite.

--
Ferenc Kovács
@Tyr43l - http://tyrael.hu